10335: Sales Representative
Sales Representative is needed for our client in Salt Lake City, UT. Territory will have a small base of existing accounts to manage, but the focus will be to build and expand their client base in the Salt Lake City and surrounding market.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Salt Lake City, UT 84120 USA