Industry experienced Field Technician needed for our client for a territory primarily in Long Island, NY but have the ability to work an overall territory throughout the 5 boroughs. Candidate will be focusing on customer service as much as their technical and networking abilities. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Maintains customer rapport by greeting customer upon arrival at location; understanding equipment complaints.
- Ensure service work is not disturbing the daily activities of the organization.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
Written Communication; Verbal Communication; Multi-Tasking; Independence; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Flexibility; Dependability; Functional and Technical Skills
Long Island, NY 11735 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.