10219: Medical Device Sales Representative
Our client is a seeking a 2-5 year Industry Sales Professional for the Omaha, NE and surrounding marketplaces for a Medical Device company. Candidate must be a self starter and motivated by financial success for this lucrative opportunity outside the channel. 4 year college degree required for this position.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Omaha, NE 68104 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.