10206: Accounts Administrator
Our client is seeking an industry experienced Accounts Administrator candidate for their orangization in Monroe, LA. This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the company, working directly with the admin dept., management, and clients on a regular basis. All invoice entry and reconciling the accounts payable to ensure all invoices are accounted for, strong communication with vendors. Assist with Accounts Receivables by verifying and posting receipts and resolving any discrepancies. Assist with Contract / Lease admin.
Expectations of the Job
- Maintain confidentiality
- Detail-oriented, Cross training
- Self-starter, Strong Communication
- Time Management, Problem Solver
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a respectful working relationship with both internal and external clients.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, colleagues, and clients.
- Resolve issues arising from actions or events involving administrative functions throughout the progress of a job.
- Ability to contribute positively as part of a team, helping with various task.
- Educational training that is designed to increase knowledge pertaining to the organization’s goals.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Screen all incoming calls and route to the appropriate person.
- Create dispatch tickets, sales order requests, and print shop orders. (Including fulfillment)
- Monitor toner and meter distribution inbox daily.
- Process Online Account Access for customers.
- Assist Billing Admin with meter collection from customers by phone, fax, e-mail, or Fleet View. Enter into e-auto as collected.
- Assist Accounts Receivables with auditing AR accounts with all leasing companies and not limited to processing ACH payments, check deposits and reconcile GA Cash Posting exceptions.
- Process daily Credit Card Deposits & ACH Deposits in customer AR accounts.
- Resolve contract billing issues (invoice questions, corrections, etc.)
- Enter PO and vendor invoices daily
- Research vendor discrepancies and effectively communicate with vendors
- Reconcile the accounts payable console to ensure all invoices and payments are accounted for and posted correctly
- Analyze and research account discrepancies
- Responsible for reviewing invoices and ensuring accuracy for payment approval.
- Generating reports detailing the account payable status for management
- Work with other departments when needed to perform accounting audits
- Initiate direct payments when applicable
Monroe, LA 71201 USA