10127: Field Service Manager
Our client is seeking an Industry Experienced Field Service Manager in Westchester County, NY market. Candidate will be required to work directly with technicians with ride-alongs and assist with escalated service calls, technician reviews, and anything else related to service. Key support in Level 1 IT/Networking functions are required for this role along with Document Management software knowledge with product like Papercut, MyQ, NetManager, DMConnect or similar solutions.
The key responsibilities of a Field Service Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Interact with internal and external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment, document solutions, and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Supervising, mentoring and training technicians.
- Spearhead projects.
- Helping define technology needs for the company, as well as, installing and maintaining MFP office equipment at customer locations.
- Monitor parts and supply inventory and ensure technicians are appropriately maintaining their car stock.
- Familiar with network integration, scanning implementations, install plans and open to researching and testing new technology.
Westchester County, NY 10570 USA