OEM Certified Technician needed for our client for a territory in Lynchburg, VA and the surrounding market as they are expanding into the area so they will work closely with the sales team. Candidate must be familiar with the territory and have the customer service skills needed for this role. Level 1 networking ability is a must and compensation will be determined based on experience.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Clean driving record
Lynchburg, VA 24502 USA