10037: Software Support Technician
Software Implementation/Support Specialist needed in Redding, CA. Position will be responsible for software implementation, end user training, internal and external support, data analytics, and more. Must have previous related experience, exposure to industry software, and familiarity with services, Active Directory, SQL, etc.
- Software implementation: prepare, configure, and test proof of concept of assigned software.
- Conduct end user training at a level that promotes goodwill, confidence, and credibility to exceed customer expectations in terms of product, service, and support.
- 2nd level software support both internal and external: break/fix, configuration issues, hardware troubleshooting, online software installs, research solutions, implement and document known fixes as well as new ones.
- Internal software support: high-level knowledge of iO software and systems to keep the company efficient. On-going research for new ways to utilize the tools for productivity.
- Research, development, and education: extensive research to become an expert on our products, stay up to date with enhancements, and help with testing new product features.
- Data analytics including building reports and creating dashboards for internal metrics. Use of solutions such as PowerBI or custom builds.
Requirements for Position:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Self-starter, highly organized, with demonstrated follow-through
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with servers, Active Directory, IIS, and SQL
- IT helpdesk and/or software installation experience beneficial
- Exposure to Laserfiche, PaperCut, Printer Installer, digital fax systems, security software and/or a working knowledge of printers a plus but not required
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Health savings account benefits
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Company paid life insurance
- 401k matching program
- Paid time off program
Redding, CA 96002 USA