10022: Sales Representative
Independent Dealer is seeking an Experience Sales Representative for their Green Bay, WI territory. Candidate will be provided with all the tools for success in this role, including the ability to sell Hardware, Software Solutions and Managed Services. Our client is open to speaking with industry candidates as well as successful B2B sales professionals outside the channel. Great benefits and compensation plan in place for this evolving organization.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
- Initiates call process by building relationships; scheduling appointments.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Skills / Qualifications:
Building Relationships; Client Relationships; Closing Skills; Customer Service; Data Entry Skills; Dependability; Emphasizing Excellence; High Energy Level; Independence; Informing Others; Internal Communications; Meeting Sales Goals; Motivation for Sales; Negotiation; People Skills; Persistence; Persuasion; Presentation Skills; Proactive; Product Knowledge; Professionalism; Prospecting Skills; Sales Planning; Self-Confidence; Selling to Customer Needs; Technical Understanding; Territory Management; Verbal Communication; Written Communication
Green Bay, WI 54303 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.