Copier Careers® is the only recruiting firm exclusively dedicated to connecting Copier and Office Solutions Channel℠ employers with experienced technicians, sales representatives, MPS & IT solutions, sales managers, service & operations managers, administration and C-level executives.
Copier Careers Launches New Website
We are thrilled to announce the launch of our revamped Copier Careers website, designed to provide you with an enhanced user experience and valuable resources for employers and job seekers in the Copier and Office Solutions Channel℠.
Here are some key features and benefits you can expect from our new website:
- Improved Speed and Responsiveness: Our newly launched website is optimized for speed, ensuring that you can access information quickly and effortlessly, whether on desktop or mobile devices.
- Streamlined Navigation: We have simplified the website’s structure, making it easier for you to find the information you need. With intuitive navigation, you can effortlessly explore our range of services, job opportunities, and industry insights.
- Enhanced Job Search Experience: Finding your dream job is now simpler than ever. Our improved job search functionality allows you to filter our career opportunities by job type, keyword and location. Discover exciting roles that match your skills and aspirations with just a few clicks.
- Resourceful Industry Insights: Stay updated with the latest trends and expert advice in the business solutions industry. Our website offers a wealth of educational resources including articles, monthly newsletter, and industry updates to help you stay ahead of the curve and make informed decisions.
We invite you to explore our newly launched website at www.copiercareers.com and experience the difference for yourself. Discover a world of experienced candidates, job seeker opportunities, expert guidance, and unparalleled support to help you succeed.
Jessica Crowley Featured: The Cannata Report
Our Monthly Poll
Take the June 2023 Poll
Are you good in interviews?
- Yes, if I want the job, I can get it! (39%, 390 Votes)
- Yes, I can tell if a candidate is the right fit (25%, 247 Votes)
- I’m generally good but sometimes don’t get a call back (17%, 169 Votes)
- Nope, I get so nervous! (8%, 78 Votes)
- Running an interview is hard, I’m not always satisfied with what I learn (7%, 65 Votes)
- Not really, I just go through the application questions with them (3%, 26 Votes)
- Interviews are a total crap shoot (2%, 20 Votes)
What’s the biggest interview blunder you’ve witnessed or experienced?
- No-show / ghosting (27%, 2,252 Votes)
- Badmouthing previous employers or coworkers (24%, 2,002 Votes)
- Inappropriate jokes or sharing too much personal information (15%, 1,251 Votes)
- I don't have any interview horror stories (11%, 918 Votes)
- Dirty Clothes (8%, 667 Votes)
- Monosyllabic answers (7%, 584 Votes)
- Forgetting the company name (4%, 334 Votes)
- Hours Late (3%, 250 Votes)
- Webcam Debacle (1%, 83 Votes)
- “A no-show without any communication simply means you do not want the position. Once at the interview I have seen it all. A candidate showing up in a Hawaiian shirt shorts and flip flops. Candidates bad mouthing ex employers and coworkers, using foul language in the interview even sharing obviously damaging personal details.”
- “The biggest blunders I have experienced were made by the interviewer not the interviewee.”
- “I once had a candidate repeatedly use the word ‘stupidvisor’ instead of ‘supervisor’ in an interview. I’m not sure why he bothered to come. He clearly didn’t want the job.”
- “Seen it with salespeople, technicians, even upper management. In 24 years of seeing all this, I am still amazed they don’t realize it’s not THAT big an industry. When you speak a disparaging word, I wonder: ‘When will they say that about US?!’ This was my number one, but a close 2nd is ghosting on both sides!”
- “In many industries you hear the phrase, ‘Nobody wants to work.’ Or, ‘We can’t find people.’ Yet, you also hear things like, ‘I sent in 30+ resumes and haven’t even received an acknowledgement. I have no criminal record, I have experience and a solid work history. What gives?’ It’s like companies get resumes and indiscriminately toss them into the trash.”
Most Recent Job Placements
Director of Sales
Director of Sales placed at a nationwide managed solutions provider
Field Service Manager placed at a nationwide office technology dealer
Production Print Technician placed at a regional office solutions provider