Poll: Will You Meet Your Q4 Goals This Year?
The Clock is Ticking on Your Q4 Goals!
As we approach the close of 2019, we were curious to hear if you expect to meet your Q4 goals this year. We had solid response of 10,188 votes this month!
Folks seem to be working hard coming into December – 31% say they’re really pushing to catch up while another 29% say it’s too close to call. 19% feel confident that they’re on track – keep on trucking, guys! A full 13% have already met their goals for the years – fabulous work! However, we do have a few (85) disheartened folks who are not gonna make their goals this year – don’t let that keep you from a few start in 2020!
Here are the full results:
- I'm really pushing to catch up (31%, 3,135 Votes)
- Too close to call (29%, 2,905 Votes)
- On-track (19%, 1,918 Votes)
- Already done! (13%, 1,324 Votes)
- Not. A. Chance. (9%, 906 Votes)
Total Voters: 10,188 (November 4, 2019 @ 7:50 pm - November 29, 2019 @ 6:56 pm)
Some comments from y’all:
- “Running into a lot of customers power issues, new machines report on display when the power is not adequate, causing increased service calls, and problematic calls can make your numbers fall as well.”
- “Had to take 4 months off for spinal fusion surgery this summer. So grateful for my 4 years of relationship building. Having a great quarter, trying to help my company recoup as many sales as possible!”
- “Stellar year – president’s club is in the bag!”
- “Had a strong start to the year, but some setbacks over the summer are putting me in danger. Pushing to catch-up but it’s gonna be close…”