Copier Careers® Publishes 2019 Sales Representative Salary Survey Results
2019 Sales Representative Salary Survey Results Now Available!
Our 2019 Sales Representative Salary Survey results are in! This year, 10,676 Copier Channel sales rep professionals responded to our survey. The resulting snapshot shows sales reps in a strong position – compensation remains good and the high demand for sales reps gives top performers opportunities for advancement. The challenge for employers is attracting top talent while protecting their current lineup from poaching.
- The average base salary across all job titles was $49,600 – up $508 from last year.
- The average sales rep commission was $68,271, up $129 from 2018.
- The average total compensation was $117,782, an increase of $808 from 2018.
- For now, those incremental increases seem to be fine with many sales reps. In recruiting calls, sales reps tell us they are happy where they are right now. Unless something happens in their current work situation, a sales rep isn’t going to return a phone call about a new opportunity.
In Case You Missed It
- 2019 Copier Tech Salary Survey
- 2019 Sales Manager Salary Survey
- 2019 Service & Operations Manager Salary Survey