9989: Sales Representative
Successful B2B Sales Representative is needed for our client in the Orlando and Central Florida region. Focus will be continually build and expand their client base is a must as well, so bringing on net new business will be part of the role as well. Ability to work with all of their product offerings, such as Managed Services, Managed Print, Security and Software Solutions will be to key to success in this role. Our client is open to non-industry B2B sales professionals as well.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Technically Savvy
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Orlando, FL 32750 USA