9896: Chief Financial Officer
Our client is seeking a seasoned Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to support and execute the growth strategy of the business. This is an executive position reporting to the CEO, and working with the senior leadership team. The CFO is responsible for financial functions on a Corporate level, to include finance, purchasing, accounting, and banking relationships. As a strategic partner to the success of the company, the CFO will contribute to and assess strategic plans, forecast impact on enterprise value creation, resource allocation, return on investment, and financial risk.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Extensive experience in a senior financial-management role, partnering with executive staff, resulting in a track record of profitable growth.
- Oversees the divisional finance/accounting departments to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise finance staff.
- Directs all finance and accounting reporting matters, taking responsibility for leading the budget development process for operating activities and use of financial resources, reporting and analyzing performance to budgets.
- Responsible for maintaining bank relationships – negotiation and maintenance of lines of credit, control of working capital and fixed assets.
- Monitors working capital and cash flow – as well as investment, inventory and asset management to meet specific business objectives.
- Develops and utilizes forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization’s operations and business plans.
- Develops, communicates and tracks progress against key performance indicators (KPIs) as well as strategic initiatives.
- Participates in strategy development as a member of the senior management team.
- Supports key strategic initiatives such as M&A, major capital investments, etc.
- Participates in attracting and developing key team members as the organization grows.
- Oversee auditing – both external by CPA firm and internal compliance with company policy and procedure, accountable to deliver a clean opinion on results.
- Responsible for reviewing, approving, and financing capital expenditure requests.
- Manage compliance with sponsor banks and industry regulations, risk assessment and management and insurance renewals.
- Work with the CEO on business issues and opportunities, including acquisitions.
- Perform projects as requested by the CEO.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERENCE:
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience which would provide such education
- 10-15 years of progressive financial experience
- Demonstrates a leadership style that consistently demonstrates our corporate culture and values, leading people to get results through others
- Partner with banks for optimum banking relationships.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to think ahead and plan over a one-to-five-year time span
- Strong computer proficiency
- Commitment to company vision and mission
Green Bay, WI 54302 USA