Technician needed for our client in the Milwaukee, WI and surrounding marketplace to servie our client’s ATM and Air Equipment. They are open to candidates at all levels of experience and even open to non-industry candidates with high level of technical aptitude. Great compensation plan, benefits and profit sharing available. Company vehicle will be provided.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Install, convert, repair and remove ATM’s, other equipment and products.
- Partner with the territory dispatcher to execute dispatch request as scheduled and requested.
- Perform cash replenishment and coin removal and scheduled and requested.
- Maintain a professional image, both personal and vehicle.
- Maintain inventory standards as required.
- Communicate inventory and support requests in order to complete scheduled task in an accurate and timely manner.
- Attend training as requested in Wisconsin and maintain technical competencies of ATM and Air Product.
- Perform administrative paperwork in a complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management as needed.
- Identify and recommend efficiency improvements.
- Operate as a team player and help to unify the team.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Milwaukee, WI 53204 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.