Field Technician is needed for our client in the Charlotte, NC and greater market. Candidate will be compensated based on experience and training and they’re looking for OEM specific training. Net +, Security + and A+ certifications would be ideal as well for this position. Company Vehicle provide for the role and great bonus opportunities as well as full benefits.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Charlotte, NC 28217 USA