9770: Sales Representative
Industry Experienced Sales Representatives are needed for our client’s branch location in the Columbus, OH marketplace. Candidates will be to work with their existing client base to ensure customer service is on point and continue to provide best solutions possible. The need to continually build and expand their client base is a must as well, so bringing on net new business will be part of the role will be the focus.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Columbus, OH 43081 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.