9713: Wide Format Sales Representative
Wide Format Sales Representative required in a regional sales position with a territory from Austin to San Antonio, TX. Territory will have an established client base of accounts to work with, while bringing in net new business. Opportunity for residual commission on supplies as well as commissions on hardware and services. Ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years of copier experience and willing to learn a new product line.
- Generates revenue by identifying and qualifying potential service contract accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new service contract features; building account relationships.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Austin, TX 78702 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.