9669: Sales Representative
Industry Experienced Sales Professional for their organization with available territory to focus in the Little Rock, AR and greater markets. Candidate will be focusing on bringing in net new business so a track record of success in producing net new business is a must for this position. Compensation commensurate with experience, including potential guarantees for the right candidates. Our client is open for relocation for the right opportunity.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Little Rock, AR 72202 USA