9551: Accounts Payable
Our client is seeking a Accounts Payable for their organization in San Bernardino, CA where working knowledge of e-Automate is preferred, but our client is open to speaking with candidates that have overall industry experience with an accounting background.
- Ability to participate in all activities related to the monthly close process, including accurate and timely preparation of journal entries.
- Ability to conduct month-end and year-end close process.
- Ability to analyze financial statements for discrepancies, coding errors and other issues that should be researched and resolved or brought to management’s attention.
- Assist accounting management as needed to complete ad-hoc projects, month-end and year-end reports.
- Assist in coordinating internal and external audit requests.
- Process bi-weekly payroll for hourly and salary employees, and monthly commissions for sales staff.
- Ensure regulatory and tax compliance.
- Ability to work in a high energy environment.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Outlook and Windows based applications.
- Salesforce or other CRM experience is preferred.
- Experience in E-Automate preferred.
- Experience working with payroll.
- 3 years of Staff Accounting experience and 1-2 years of payroll experience preferred.
San Bernardino, CA 92408 USA