9480: Director of Sales Administration
Our client is seeking a results oriented, successful, career professional Director of Sales Administration reporting directly to the CEO in Middlesex County, MA. The Director of Sales Administration will define the workflows, improve efficiencies to scale operations within the sales administration department to meet the company expansion business plan while continuing to develop our extremely successful sales administration team. The Director of Sales Administration will have the support of the Vice President of Sales and the CEO as our client paves the way for continued growth. The position is based out of our Middlesex County, MA Office Location and offers the flexibility of a hybrid work at home and in office environment to support the sales administration team. The candidate must be able to operate in a fast-paced environment with a high level of organization and attention to detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with the growing senior leadership team and own the successful administration team, documenting current efficiencies and processes while enhancing current strategies to truly scale the operation.
- Foster an environment of continuous improvement and drive best practices.
- Identify, recommend, and implement processes, technologies, and strategies to streamline efficiencies.
- Build, coach and mentor a team of high performing team administrators and sales administrators.
- Create and refine curriculum for everything sales support related, while building bootcamps and reinforcement of training material.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency with departmental processes from start to finish.
- Deliver coaching and training sessions to the sales administration team that reinforces best practices in workflow to maximizes results.
- Partner with VP of accounting to streamline customer account set up processes and integration with finance.
- Ensure departmental decisions and project plans are in line with the organization’s business strategy and plan.
- Develop and coach the current administration manager with additional training, mentorship and growth.
- Process sales paperwork, order processing documentation, and directly engage with clients to establish and set up accounts.
- Manage lease companies.
- Communicate and advocate administration operational needs to the internal team.
- Partner and collaborate effectively with all functional areas of the business and departments that integrate with the sales administration team.
- Develop and present performance reports and metrics to the CEO and VP of sales.
- Lead and create a collaborative team approach fostering a highly communicative work environment focused on processes improvement and customer service.
- Establish policies that promote departmental team culture and vision.
- Evaluate administrator team member performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Set goals and expectations for direct reports using a performance review process and ensure alignment with the administration managers to create and excelling team leadership strategy to meet company goals and expectations.
- Conduct weekly team meetings, reporting on pipeline and evaluating performance.
- Identify and implement administration team tools to assist the administration process and boost productivity.
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Experience working within a high-growth Business Hardware, Technology or Service Based Business Preferred.
- Superior communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience within team development, training and guidance exceptional customer service skills effective at problem resolution and client satisfaction.
- Strong systems skills including Excel, Microsoft office and CRM’s.
- Demonstrated exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent ability to create and deliver presentations, present information, and respond to questions.
- 4+ Years of experience as a Director of Administration or equivalent experience preferably, scaling an administration team within a rapidly growing technology company in a highly competitive market.
- 10+ years as a manager of administration and combination of director of administration preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA preferred.
- Strong leadership skills, self motivated team leader.
- Proven track record of developing a highly successful administration team required.
- Results-oriented achiever who balances a “take charge” attitude with teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
Middlesex County, MA 01752 USA