9412: Production Technician
Industry-experienced Production Print Technician needed for a reputable dealer with a territory in the Fayetteville, NC market and the surrounding area. Ideally a candidate with have our client’s specific OEM certs, but they are open to speaking with candidates with other Production Print experience as well as technicians that would like to get into working on Production. Experience with Ricoh and Konica Minolta are a plus. Communication between peers, managers and clients is essential to the success of this role. Compensation will be based on experience and company vehicle will be provided.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Fayetteville, NC 28303 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.