9234: Regional 3D Printer Technician
Our client is seeking a talented and self-motivated individual with experience in 3D modeling, mechatronics, additive technology, or similar 3D printing technologies in the North and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida marketplaces. Experience with HP or Markforged printers is preferred. Strong computer and networking experience or certifications a plus.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Travel regionally, with some overnights, to our customers’ facilities to perform maintenance on hardware.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to customers, potential customers, and sales professionals.
- Diagnose, install, and repair hardware and software for our customers at their facilities.
- Provide superior customer service and communicate clearly with customers and colleagues alike.
- Verify if equipment is functioning properly by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Document service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Comply with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplish organizational goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
Greenville, SC 29607 USA