9171: Offset Computer to Plate Technician
Offset Computer to Plate Technician is needed for a territory primarily throughout Nassau and Suffolk Counties in the Long Island, NY marketplace. Experience working on Offsset devices would be ideal, but our client is also open to candidates with MFP background. Candidates with technical aptitude and no industry experience is what they be open to as well for this role as they will do all the formal training for candidates to be successful in the role.
- Engages and performs all service engagements in a respectful manner that fosters strong relationships and strive to exceed customer expectation.
- Carries out all service engagements in a relentless, but focused and coordinated manner that ensures the quickest resolution possible.
- Communicates with key management personnel at customer site at time of arrival and departure to ensure key information is gathered and final communication is delivered to ensure that all customer expectations and performance needs are met to the best of your ability.
- Escalate critical or onsite concerns that cannot be addressed by the Field Service Technician (FST) immediately with relentless internal follow-up to ensure resolution is driven quickly.
- Communicates with customer on new product development, machine enhancements and client activities to ensure customer is up to date on technology enhancements and optimal configurations.
- Actively provide sales leads into service system to identify opportunity for our client and ensure all customer needs are fulfilled and addressed across all products.
- Understand, review and strive to meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continually improve performance and help identify training needs and skill development within the role.
- Maintains proper skill levels and seeks out continual knowledge development and training to support all onsite requirements.
- Attends and completes all required training, certifications and ongoing knowledge requirements in timelines allotted and with the highest level of engagement.
- Continually interacts with service system to record all ongoing engagements and service information in as close to real time manner as possible.
- Completion of all expense records and needed reporting at a minimal weekly level of engagement and with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, professional image and always communicate in a respectful and positive manner that ensures the protection of our client’s respect with the customer.
- Listens to customers and engages in any of our client’s related concern with relentless connection and engagement by required parties to ensure no issue goes unaddressed to demonstrate our client’s vision.
- Positive attitude and work ethic that leads by example.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when engaging customers that may be in a high pressure or stressful service situation.
- Ability to take ownership, analyze and troubleshoot a situation and propose solutions.
- Proven ability to follow standard operating procedures and processes and adhere to them consistently and effectively.
- Proven ability to solve problems and work within our system/process to deal with customer issues that deviate from the norm.
- Strong willingness to learn, support a team and work quickly and efficiently.
- Energetic personality with the drive for continuous improvement for our customers, themselves, and their team.
- Able to communicate effectively/succinctly in written and verbal means both internally and externally.
- Ability to resolve conflict quickly and equitably both with customers and internal service/sales teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across service functions and engagements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative and team-based environment.
- Ability to respect and maintain all provided equipment in good working order.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of safety in all work-related engagements.
- Ability to manage expenses, travel, and service system data requirements in an ethical and expeditious manner.
Long Island, NY 11706 USA