9133: Water Service Technician
Our client is seeking an experienced Water Service Technician in Stockton, CA and will have a territory throughout Stockton, Lodi, Benoit, and into Roseville, CA. Water Industry Experience in installing reverse osmosis units is preferred for this role. Candidate must have excellent customer service skills, strong analytical and trouble shooting skills, a self starter, capable of working independently, ability to handle high stressful situations and thrive under pressure and impeccable integrity and honest. Company vehicle will be provided for this role as well as competitive compensation and full benefits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs a full range of service, troubleshooting and repair procedures. To include: Inspection, cleaning, diagnostics, installation of equipment/accessories, installing retrofits and modifications, repairs and/or replacements
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignment.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Dismantles devices to gain access to and remove defective parts
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments
- Operates machines to test their performance
- Initiates orders for parts required for repair of equipment
- Inventory Management: Manage car stock inventory – organization and accuracy
- Accurately report daily activity and service call information. All reporting will be conducted in Real Time.
- Effectively executes all required territory management and call handling procedures.
- Works closely with sales partners to maximize equipment leads and upgrade opportunities.
- Maintains and manages own parts inventory with a high degree of accuracy.
- Completes all required administrative tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Complies with all company policies.
- Interacts with external customers for the purpose of determining service needs on equipment and ensuring overall high level of customer satisfaction with the service performed.
- Exhibits professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
- Maintains productive, professional relationship with all company personnel.
- Maintains a positive demeanor and is a contributing team member.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance is required.
Stockton, CA 95206 USA