9129: Technical Applications Specialist
Our client is seeking a Technical Applications Specialist (TAS) that carries an expert level of application/customer use of their assigned product family and works to transfer that knowledge with every customer engagement. This role provides applications use assistance, training, troubleshooting and standard operating procedure (SOP) adherence to ensure all customers within their territory are utilizing our technology in the most efficient and effective manner possible. This role also supports pre-sales activities and engagements to support new account assessments, configurations, and demo support for our sales professionals.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Role will be dispatched to needed customer sites in their assigned territory and are responsible for initial demo, installation and ongoing support of customers that are engaging the use of product within their certified list of products. This role is meant to ensure that all customers are achieving the highest level of performance, productivity, and profit from the use of our client’s products.
- May engage in both remote and onsite activities as required by incident and customer requirements, however, the TAS is encouraged to provide “best effort” to resolve issues remotely prior to engaging onsite.
- Engages and performs all customer engagements in a respectful manner that fosters strong relationships and strives to exceed customer expectations.
- Carries out all customer engagements in a relentless, but focused and coordinated manner that ensures the quickest resolution possible.
- Communicates with key management personnel at customer site at time of arrival and departure to ensure key information is gathered and final communication is delivered to ensure that all customer expectations and performance needs are met to the best of your ability.
- Escalate critical or onsite concerns that cannot be addressed by the TAS in an immediate manner with relentless internal follow-up to ensure rapid resolution.
- Communicates with customer on new product development, enhancements, SOP changes and prudent activities to ensure customer is up to date on technology enhancements and optimal configurations.
- Actively provide sales leads into service system to identify opportunity for our client and ensure all customer needs are fulfilled and addressed across all products.
- Understand, review and strive to meet all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to continually improve performance and help identify training needs and skill development within the role.
- Maintains proper skill levels and seeks out continual knowledge development and training to support all remote and onsite requirements/applications.
- Attends and completes all required training, certifications and ongoing knowledge requirements in timelines allotted and with the highest level of engagement.
- Continually interacts with service system to record all ongoing engagements and service information in as close to real time manner as possible.
- Completion of all expense records and needed reporting at a minimal weekly level of engagement and with the highest level of honesty and integrity.
- Maintain the highest level of integrity, a professional image and always communicate in a respectful and positive manner that ensures the protection of Kodak’s respect with the customer.
- Listens to customers and engages in any related concern with relentless connection and engagement by required parties to ensure no issue goes unaddressed to demonstrate our client’s vision.
- Positive attitude and work ethic that leads by example.
- Ability to maintain a calm demeanor when engaging customers that may be in a high pressure or stressful service situation.
- Ability to take ownership, analyze and troubleshoot a situation and propose solutions.
- Proven ability to follow standard operating procedures and processes and adhere to them consistently and effectively.
- Proven ability to solve problems and work within our system/process to deal with customer issues that deviate from the norm.
- Strong willingness to learn, support a team and work quickly and efficiently.
- Energetic personality with drive for continuous improvement of our customers, themselves, and their team.
- Able to communicate effectively/succinctly in written and verbal means both internally and externally.
- Ability to resolve conflict quickly and equitably both with customers and internal service/sales teams.
- Ability to work collaboratively across service functions and engagements.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative and team-based environment.
- Ability to respect and maintain all provided equipment in good working order.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of safety in all work-related engagements.
- Ability to manage expenses, travel and service system data requirements in an ethical and expeditious manner.
Sales/Service Solutions Specialist
Kansas City, MO 64118 USA