OEM Certified Technician needed for a territory throughout Midland and Odessa, TX. Candidate must have our client’s specific manufacture certifications in order to qualify for this position. Networking abilities such as scan to email/file and installing print drivers will be part of the role as well. Bonus opportunity based on productivity and company vehicle provided. High level of customer service is required for the role.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Sets up client networks, print drivers, scan to email, scan to SMB. Provides training to clients on devices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Canon OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Solid technical support skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
Midland, TX 79705 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.