9016: Production Print Techniciain
Industry-experienced Production Print Technician needed for our client with a territory primarily in Great Falls, MT. Specific OEM certs on the Ricoh Color Pro C9210 Series would be ideal, but they are open to speaking with candidates with other Ricoh Color Production Print experience. Communication between peers, managers and clients is essential to the success of this role. Compensation will be based on experience. Company vehicle will be provided along with bonus opportunities and full benefits.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Great Falls, MT 59401 USA