9008: Inventory Manager
Client is seeking an Inventory Manager for their organization in Northbrook, IL. The Inventory Manager will be responsible for monitoring and reporting on our company’s inventory levels, developing an inventory tracking system, and appropriately forecasting and ordering items on an ongoing basis. A successful Inventory Manager is someone who has outstanding record-keeping and analytical abilities so as to find trends and adjust procurement practices accordingly for our Field Service Team, forecasting appropriate quantities of stock to have on hand, and managing all warehouse inventory accordingly. This position requires excellent organization and attention to detail, as well as strong communication skills.
Duties of Role:
• Procure parts for our Field Service Team and proactively replenish stock for the most commonly needed items
• Perform daily follow ups with parts vendors on order status inquiries and communicate updates accordingly
• Find alternative sourcing options in the event that our usual vendors cannot meet our deadlines
• Design and implement an inventory tracking system
• Analyze usage trends and adjust stock levels accordingly
• Appropriately forecast inventory levels so as to minimize stockouts and reduce inventory holding costs
• Publish a list monthly of stale inventory and research options for selling or repurposing those items
Northbrook, IL 60062 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.