OEM Certified Technician is needed throughout the Los Angeles, CA market. Candidate territory will run throughout LA, north to Van Nuys and south to Irvine, with key clients located in Downtown LA, Hollywood and Burbank. Candidate will be dispatched from their home and report in weekly to one of their key client sites. Ideal candidate will be able to work independently and have working knowledge of break/fix and networking abilities for the position.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
Los Angeles, CA 90011 USA