8701: Printer Technician
Printer Technician needed for our client for a territory throughout the Western Pittsburgh, PA market and the Westnern part of the state. Prior background working on printers required and higher consideration will be given to candidates with experience working on mailing equipment as well.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Plans office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning, routing, and confirming service appointments.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with copier and printer support, manufacturing, or service
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
Western Pittsburgh, PA 15106 USA