8620: Production Print Technician
OEM Certified Production Print Technicians needed for a territory throughout the Inland Empire market. Our client is ideally looking for technicians that have experience and certifications on the Canon imagePRESS 10000 and Oce VarioPrint 6000 digital press. They are also open to candidates with a Ricoh background. Networking abilities such as scan to email/file and installing print drivers will be part of the position as well and high level of customer service is required for the role. Company vehicle provided for the position due to regional travel.
- Serves customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning daily travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Sets up client networks, print drivers, scan to email, scan to SMB. Provides training to clients on devices.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Canon OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Solid technical support skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
Inland Empire, CA 92503 USA