8602: Digital Workplace Sales Specialist
Our client is seeking a Digital Workplace Specialist (DWS) for their markets throughout Reading and Lehigh Valley markets. This person will be responsible for working with their customers to create and improve their digital workplace experience. The DWS will achieve their sales objective by developing relationships and partnering with customers to evaluate/ assess both their technology requirements, communication, and business goals to develop a comprehensive strategy to meet their short and long-term objectives. The DWS will work closely with the Practice Managers supporting Managed Services and UCS for presale support. Additional responsibilities include:
- Support the services portfolio consisting of comprehensive Managed IT, BDR, and Unified Communication and Collaboration to new logo businesses.
- Develop pipeline by adding qualified new prospects that meet their TCP. This is typically done by working with the Core sales team, cold calling, telemarketing, campaign management, etc.
- Lead customer discovery meetings to uncover and validate clients desired outcomes and technology needs.
- Create and present sales proposals to decision makers. Close sales opportunities and accurately complete all sales paperwork.
- Hand off closed opportunities to delivery and customer success teams.
- Update CRM on a consistent basis in order to manage sales cycle.
- Continuous education to develop expertise, skills and knowledge by attending virtual or in-person learning.
Reading, PA 19610 USA