8542: Senior Technician
Our client is seeking and Senior Technician for the San Deigo, CA and greater market. This role will be a combination of break/fix, with an emphasis on IT/Network support.
- Initial product training successfully completed with the skills to service color and black & white multifunction systems
- Performs full range of maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manage call activity and perform associated administrative tasks
- Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures
- MCSN Network Certifications experience.
- Connecting Digital Equipment to Networks
- Understanding and experience with Print Management Software
- Experience with Document Management Software
- AA degree in electronics or another related field
- A+ Certification
- Previous industry related experience on our client’s specific OEMs
- Strong electrical and mechanical skills
- Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Must have valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
- Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
San Diego, CA 92121 USA