8528: Senior Technician
OEM Certified Senior Technician is needed for our client to cover a North County territory in San Diego, CA where candidates must have both break/fix capabilities as well as networking abilities. A+, Net+, Security + is recommended, but not required for this role.
- Provide high level technical on-site support to all clients.
- Resolve issues related to software, hardware and configuration as trained.
- Handle Network Connectivity Tasks
- Software Implementation
- Effectively communicate and obtain the appropriate data needed to resolve the service call.
- Interface with help desk/service manager/field service supervisor to resolve all issues
- Provide a technical leadership role while working with clients.
- Use complex tools and excellent troubleshooting skills to identify, analyze and resolve technical issues.
- Understand and explain related technical issues through product knowledge and reported issues.
- Answers all service related questions/issues from clients and company employees.
- Test and repair of equipment at client site.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and maintaining required certifications.
- Other duties as assigned by service manager.
- Demonstrate punctuality, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maintain clean work environment.
- Communicate clearly and work well within a team environment with common goals.
North County, CA 92025 USA