8476: OEM Technician
Xerox Certified Technicians needed for our client with a territory throughout Greater Denver and the surrounding market. Candidate ideally will have basic networking abilities and high level of customer service is required for the role. Compensation will reflect specific training and certifications on their product line.
Key responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Perform preventive maintenance on copiers and printer equipment
- Respond to customer requests for service within the service level agreement (SLA)
- Attend manufacturer training for certification purposes as necessary
- Contact equipment manufacturers for technical assistance and reporting, as necessary
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation
- Maintain the highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Follow all business procedure guidelines
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Perform other tasks as assigned and participate in cross-training
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Xerox certification preferred, Canon and HP certifications accepted.
- Ability to interface with end-user in a professional manner with a sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to meet employer’s attendance policy
- Associates will be expected to adhere to all areas of the employee manual.
- Attendance will be measured in accordance with the employee attendance policy.
- Ensure an SLA achievement of 75% or better for the technician’s individually assigned service calls.
- Achieve an efficiency rating (first and close) of 85% or better.
- Maintain a trunk stock inventory accuracy of 95% valuation.
Greater Denver, CO 80403 USA