Our client is seeking a Field Technician for their branch office in Sioux Falls, SD. Client ideally would like experience and training on their OEM, but open for overall industry experience. Clean driving record as a company vehicle will be provided for the role. Open for relocation, depending on the candidate.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Verifies equipment functioning by completing test operations; making final adjustments.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Sioux Falls, SD 57105 USA