8177: Sales Representative
Experienced and Energetic Sales Professional needed for growing Central Wisconsin digital products company. Candidate will be working with an established territory centered in Marshfield, WI as well as bringing in new business. Proven track record of success and previous experience in sales is a must. Candidate needs to have the ability to communicate effectively with clients to determine needs and identify opportunities. This position is about creating long-term, consultative relationships that solve real business problems.
- Become the subject matter expert and point person for software technologies to solve inefficiencies.
- Defining solutions for an institution that will lead to signed business.
- Leading/conducting customer assessments.
- Develop strategies that will lead to a more productive office.
- Bring in net new business.
- Commissions paid on all sales.
- 20% of monthly sales should be net new business.
- New business sales receive commission bonus.
- Prospect daily. Both current and new clients.
- Maintain a daily log of activity. Tracking sheet and software provided.
- Maintain quotes and sales forecasts. Software provided.
- Maintain Continuous training on current product. Manufacturers training guides and equipment provided.
- Learn how to configure equipment. Training and software provided.
- Submit closed equipment or software sales paperwork. Software provided.
- Maintain or enter client information in CRM system, and any other databases for prospecting.
- Understand and provide clients leasing terms and conditions. Part of the sales process.
- Self starter, Team Player, communication with staff and clients.
Central Wisconsin, WI 54449 USA
To apply for this job please visit copiercareers.com.