8021: Onsite Technician
Opportunity for an Onsite Technician in Largo, MD with locations in Laurel and Bowie, MD. Primary focus will be working with Printers and MFPs at their client sites, but opportunity to move to field work could be a possibility in the future.
- Serves on-site customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Sets up client networks, print drivers, scan to email, scan to SMB. Provides training to clients on devices.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
Client Relationships; Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification; Functional and Technical Skills; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Results Driven; Organization; Problem Solving; Verbal Communication; Written Communication; Reporting Skills; Customer Service
Largo, MD 20774 USA