7991: Senior Sales Representative
Industry experienced Senior Sales Representative is needed for our client with a territory in and around the Indianapolis, IN market. Focus will be to work with their existing client base to ensure customer service is on point and continue to expand their portfolio and provide best solutions possible. This role is also required to bring in net new business. Company culture and team environment has been a key part of our client’s success. Growth opportunity could lead to leadership and building a sales team after proven success in this role.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Attract new customers
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of direct sales representatives and agents; adjusting content of sales presentations for specific outlet; developing promotional literature.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Indianapolis, IN 46226 USA