OEM Certified Technician is needed for our client with a large territory throughout the Syracuse and Albany, NY market where the candidate will be able to utilize their break/fix and networking capabilities for their clients. Company vehicle provided for this position.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Plans office equipment service work by studying complaints and requests; planning, routing, and confirming service appointments.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Corrects office equipment malfunctions by clearing jams; cleaning parts and components; repairing disabled parts; replacing damaged, broken, or worn parts; recommending equipment upgrades and replacements; ordering parts from vendors; scheduling return visits.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with copier and printer support, manufacturing, or service
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
Syracuse and Albany, NY 13204 USA