Technician needed for independent dealer at their Bismarck, ND location. Candidate will be working on specific OEM machines and certifications on their product line are preferred, but open for overall industry experience. Customer service orientation and clean driving record is required for this role as a company vehicle will be provided. Compensation based on experience and certifications. Bonus program based on productivity.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification; Client Relationships; Results Driven; Dependability; Flexibility; Functional and Technical Skills; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Multi-Tasking; Team-player
Bismarck, ND 58504 USA