7732: Onsite Technician
DoD Security Clearance Technician needed in an Onsite role with our client in Washington, DC where candidate with experience on any major OEM will be qualified for the position and our client will provide training on their specific product line. Candidate will work directly with their client’s team so customer service and support is a priority for this role. Extensive background check required and candidate MUST have current DoD Security Clearance in order to qualify for the opportunity.
- Maintains the proper functioning of the printing equipment onsite and reports to the service maintenance department of the organization.
- Determines causes of office equipment failure by attempting to operate equipment; observing functioning; conducting diagnostic tests using meters, signal generators, and oscilloscopes; researching engineering and service manuals.
- Provides customer support by providing training; responding to requests; resolving problems on-site.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Prior experience with printer support, manufacturing, or service (preferred)
- Customer Service
- Building Relationships
- Time Management
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Reporting Skills
Washington DC, DC 20301 USA