7673: Onsite Tchnician
Opportunity for an Onsite Technician in South Shore, MA. Candidate will be working specifically with one of our client’s major accounts and will need to be able to pass an extensive background check. Primary focus will be working with Printers and MFPs, but there are a few Production Print devices, so experience at that level would be ideal.
- Serves on-site customers by identifying their needs; engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Installs systems and products by ordering and delivering components; installing equipment; programming systems; completing acceptance tests.
- Sets up client networks, print drivers, scan to email, scan to SMB. Provides training to clients on devices.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications:
Client Relationships; Higher consideration given to candidates with OEM certification; Functional and Technical Skills; IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills; Results Driven; Organization; Problem Solving; Verbal Communication; Written Communication; Reporting Skills; Customer Service
South Shore, MA 02190 USA