7526: Service Manager
Service Manager needed to lead our client’s growing service teams in Omaha and Lincoln, NE, with the corporate location being in Omaha, NE. This role is responsible for driving the design, implementation, adjustments, support, and overall customer satisfaction of the service and solution program. Key responsibilities include managing customer support desk, managing and growing a network of certified break/fix service technicians, interacting with dealer sales, administration, partners, and other key vendors needed to manage a responsive, high quality service experience for the market.
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills (at different levels and across functions within an organization)
- Demonstrated ability to recruit, motivate and train our technical force
- A passion to provide great customer service experience
- A strong background in Managed Print Services
- Ability to work with multiple service solution providers for timely service
- Experience in evaluating the cost of operation and establish work assignment benchmarks
- Strong “start to finish” management skills
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities, ability to think out-of-the-box, and contribute to our evolving Services portfolio
- Ability to set compensation structure standard with the industry
- Ability to set processes & procedures that improve efficiency and bottom line results, while consistently improving our high level of customer service
- Demonstrated ability to work through challenges to find solutions that are a win-win for all parties
- Comfortable in dynamic, ever-changing environments
- Intellectually curious to learn new solutions and solve issues that drive improved business performance for our customers.
- At least three years of experience managing or supervising employees.
- Experience with using service ticketing systems.
Omaha, NE 68127-1226 USA