7523: Sales Representative
Successful Sales Representative needed for our client’s branch office in Scottsbluff, NE where candidate will focus on building net new business, but have access to existing clients to continue to expand their portfolio. Candidate must be a self starter and be able to work independently.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Initiates sales process by building relationships; scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Identifies potential accounts by developing leads; analyzing and qualifying opportunities.
- Develops product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, competitors, and consumer expressions.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Building Relationships
- Client Relationships
- Closing Skills
- Customer Focus
- Customer Service
- Data Entry Skills
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Scottsbluff, NE 69361 USA