7521: IT Systems Manager
Longmont, CO 80503 USATechnical
IT Systems Manager needed for a client in Longmont, CO. Candidate must have 3-5 years of hands-on experience in an IT environment.
IT Systems Manager Responsibilities:
- Work directly with IT Support and customer service team.
- Manage and maintain Windows servers.
- Schedule and deploy Windows upgrades and security updates.
- Maintain and manage Citrix deployment.
- Maintain and manage virtual machine deployment (VMware).
- Perform regular server maintenance, workflow, and data backups.
- Deploy software updates, upgrades particularly with Microsoft products, accounting products (QuickBooks), and other software hosted for small businesses.
- Actively perform cyber-security best practices and abide by company policies and procedures.
Required Qualifications for IT Systems Manager:
- 3-5+ years of hands-on IT experience
- Experience in IT with a hosted environment co-located in state-of-the-art data center
- Software development skills with properitary CRM software
- .net Visual Basic or .net with SQL database and Microsoft Office Integration experience required
- DNS for hosted ClientPOP/Exchange Email and websites required/li>
- Hosting on Windows and Linux Services required
- IT troubleshooting
- Problem solving
- Finding and implementing solutions
- OT organizational, operation, and support skills
- Must have “can do” attitude
- Sense of urgency
- Attention to detail to ensure 24/7/365 uptime for hosted environments
- Written communication skills: IT Tickets, instructions, documenting proceures
- Self-starter: Ability to work with minimum supervision in a virtual environment
- Ability to learn and apply new skills quickly
Required Skills and Abilities for IT Systems Manager:
Longmont, CO 80503 USA