7450: IT Specialist
IT Support Specialist (Tier 1 or Tier 2) needed for independent dealer in Silicon Valley. Opportunities available for both entry-level candidates out of technical school and for tenured industry professionals. In addition to a competitive salary, 401K program, and benefits, our client provides a great work environment with exposure to the latest technology stack and on-going technology training.
- Document, track, and monitor IT issues.
- Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware, and computers.
- Communicate any changes or updates on progress to all parties involved.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
Tier 1 Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of IT support experience highly preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to follow processes and procedures.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, and personnel requests for technical support.
- Enjoys working with people and different types of organizations.
- Reliable transportation required.
- Must be a team player.
Tier 2 Qualifications:
- All requirements must be met for Tier 1 Qualifications plus the following:
- 3+ years of IT support experience.
- Must have back end technician experience.
- A+ certification highly preferred.
- Must be comfortable providing support to multi-platform issues.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts and practices within a specific field.
Dublin, CA 94568 USA