7428: Copier Printer Installation Administrator
MPS (Managed Print Services) Administrator needed for our client in the Denver, CO market. Candidate must have strong Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) skill set and industry experience with MPS highly preferred.
- Provides high level of customer service and technical support via the telephone, online, or in person.
- Coordinates and manages MPS (managed print services) contracts.
- Documents service actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Complies with regulations by adhering to codes, specifications, and rules.
- Works closely with service department to coordinate installation and scheduling service appointments.
- Manages client equipment installations from beginning to completion.
- Additional duties as assigned
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration given to candidates with industry experience
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Proven customer service and sales support experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Client Relationships
- Results Driven
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service
- Clean driving record
Denver, CO 80403 USA