7378: Production Print Sales Representative
Industry Experienced Production Print Representative needed to join a sales team in Little Rock, AR where the ability to sell a complete array of products and solutions to their clients will be provided for success. Candidate will be required to focus on building their territory and compensation will be based on candidate’s background.
- Develops new business by identifying and qualifying potential accounts; initiating, developing, and closing sales; recommending new product features.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying and qualifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Develops new customers by establishing new distribution channels and supporting current sales outlets; explaining product potential to new outlets; identifying possibilities for product improvements and new products; training sales representatives and agents; supporting publicity efforts.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Sales Planning
Little Rock, AR 72202 USA