OEM Certified Technician needed for our client for a territory in Providence, RI and the surrounding markets. Candidate must have specific working knowledge of one or both of their main product lines to qualify for the role. Networking background is a plus for this position as well.
- Repairs and maintains office equipment by performing diagnostic tests; cleaning, repairing, or replacing parts and components; maintains parts and supplies inventory.
- Ensure service work is not disturbing the daily activities of the organization.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Maintain equipment through proper testing and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards while remaining current regarding technical knowledge and trends.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Specific OEM certifications required
- Customer Service
- Customer Training
- Client Relationships
- IT knowledge, moderate to above average computer skills
- Clean driving record
Providence, RI 02909 USA